Healthy Apple Muffin
a gluten-free and dairy- free muffin that's healthy, easy to make and delicious!
Ingredients (Makes 10)
1 apple, coarsely grated
1 1/2 apples, chopped into little cubes
1 1/4 cup almond meal
2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
Some Himalayan salt
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Set oven to 175C.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt) in a bowl.
3. Mix all the wet ingredients separately (eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup).
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Add the apples to the mix and stir just enough to mix everything together.
6. Place batter into lined muffin tin, fill until almost full.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes and voila!